I have always wanted to create a bucket list because they allow you to experience new things and take risks. So I sat down and thought about what challenges and goals I wanted to set for myself and then… it came to me. What could be better than a book themed bucket list?
So I sat down and wrote a list of book-related challenges that I would, hopefully, try to accomplish throughout the course of this year.These book challenges not only help me but they allow me to aid and encourage people to read more books. Have a look:
1. To read 60 books this year.
2.To read more Classics.
3. To read more non-fiction.
4.To write a letter to thank an author that wrote a book that affected me.
5. To help people who avoid reading, discover books that they will enjoy and find pleasure in reading.
6. To read for younger children.
7. To join a book club.
8. To create a book club.
9. To try and read as much of a variety as I can
10. To develop this blog and create a community where I can share ideas with book-lovers.
I feel like this would help me develop my bookish personality.These goals seem broad but every time I accomplish one of these targets I will post a blog explaining it in more detail and how I reached it.Did you find the idea thought provoking? Are you planning on making a book bucket list? Share your thoughts in the comment section.Thank you for reading!